Our program was designed to help patients, employers, worker’s compensation carriers, and managers navigate the maze of regulations and requirements in an effective and timely manner so you can get back to work.
Bone & Joint’s team of Workers Compensation specialists are here to help serve and support you through this process.
Worker's Compensation Coordinator
• Our dedicated Worker's Compensation Coordinator is available to help you understand and navigate the worker’s compensation system.
• The Worker’s Compensation Coordinator at Bone & Joint will also ensure the Worker’s Compensation carrier and assigned nurse case managers have the medical information they need to process your claim without delays.
Worker's Compensation Therapy Specialist & Employer Liaison
• Bone & Joint’s Worker’s Compensation Therapy Specialist can help address your concerns and questions about returning to work after your injury.
• Our Worker’s Compensation Therapy Specialist will collaborate with your employer to help determine safe activities.
• If you have a clinic or therapy center at your place of work, our therapy specialist is available to communicate your plan of care with your care team at work.
Worker's Compensation Return-to-Work Specialists
Our return-to-work specialists will collaborate with your health care provider to test your strength, flexibility, and function in a safe, therapeutic environment to determine the status of your ability to return-to-work.
*In the event the patient is under the care of another provider for his/her condition, we may offer a scheduled office visit to allow us time to retrieve and review previous medical records.
724 South 8th St.
Medford, WI 54451
100 Eagle Dr.
Merrill, WI 54452
1767 Park Ave.
Plover, WI 54467
225000 Hummingbird Rd.
Wausau, WI 54401
©2021 Bone & Joint